These terms explain our obligations as a service provider and your obligations as a trialist.
Leaderkit grants you the right to access and use the service via the website free of charge for 30 days. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that:
- You determine who is an invited user and are responsible for all invited users’ use of the service.
- You will only use the service and website for your own lawful internal business purposes.
- You may use the service and website on behalf of others or in order to provide services to others but if you do so you must ensure that you are authorised to do so and that all persons for whom or to whom services are provided comply with and accept all terms of this agreement that apply to you.
- You will not use, or misuse, the services in any way, which may impair the functionality or security of the services or website.
- You will not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the services or to operate the website except as is necessary for their normal operation.
- Access to any of your data entered into Leaderkit is contingent upon your becoming a customer. If you do not become a customer your data will be deleted.
Leaderkit will make all reasonable efforts to ensure delivery of services but gives no warranty about the services and excludes all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from use of or reliance on the service or website.
Enjoy your trial.